Registration and Requirements
All of our playcare and boarded dogs undergo a temperament evaluation. This evaluation in addition to other requirements are there to protect your dog, and all the dogs in our care.
- Playcare and boarded dogs will undergo a temperament evaluation.
- Provide current records from veterinarian of up-to-date vaccinations. These include Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, and the results of a clear fecal*. Beginning March 1, 2022, we will be requiring the canine flu vaccine. Initial dose is 2 shots given 2-3 weeks apart, thereafter 1 dose annually. This information must be provided at the temperament evaluation or at registration for the obedience class.
- All adult dogs must be spayed or neutered or accepted at our discretion.
- All dogs must be on year round heartworm medication and flea-preventative
- All dogs must attend play care with a quick release collar
- Dogs must be on leash when entering or leaving the facility.
It is important for the safety of all our play care, and sleepover residents that all dogs meet the above requirements. To register, please complete the Registration Packet which can be downloaded below.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
*The clear fecal results have to show the date and the actual results; example “no parasites seen”.